Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Mimicry show during our Farewell

Hi Friends
I am happy to share the video of my mimicry show during our farewell given by our juniors in 2008.



Hope all the members will enjoy this. Its a recollecting memory for my peers, juniors and ofcourse my seniors who also witnessed the event. I got a wonderful opportunity to imitate few voices of the people around me in the department n class. Its an exciting feeling at that moment to see the applause and support I got from all.U can see the giggles and utterances that raised my spirit.  I am grateful to all for giving me chance to make them enjoy the show. That was the last show I have performed till date, where we get such opportunities when we are students. Those feelings are irreplaceable and never come back days.

No comments:

Post a Comment